Let the party begin
Enter the ‘SandPit’ in Port Stephens for a birthday adventure you wont soon forget. Challenge your friends to the ultimate racing and four wheel drifting. Donuts and spraying sand are just a few of highlights of this party. Group packages available and kids as young as 8yrs old can ride their very own Quad Bike.
Or, join us in Sydney at our new location at Sydney Dragway. Bring a picnic and have a party under the trees in between crazy quad rides on our super-exciting Adventure Tour. Avoid the expense of buying hideous sandwiches! Just bring your own. Age 12+.
Call for group discounts.
We can cater for groups from 1-20 in Port Stephens and 1-15 in Sydney!
We believe in safety and will have a guide to customer ratio that keeps the kids well supervised. We will always treat our customers as individuals and we can be sure no one wants to be pressured to keep up, or slow down to suit the “group”. No-one will be left behind and no-one will be forced to keep up at Quad Bike King.
Minimum age of rider
Children can ride from age 8 years on the Sandpit experience but they must be 120cm tall or more. All other rides suits children aged 12+.
Because we have different sizes of bikes we can cater for any group. Our bikes are not over powering therefore the whole family can share in the experience.
What to bring
- Long Pants (you can choose to wear shorts at your own discretion)
- Enclosed Shoes (this is essential)
- Sunglasses (Prescription glasses can be worn)
- Jacket (light weight jacket if windy or overcast)
- Sunscreen & Hat – Slip, Slop, Slap!
- Bottled Water (this can be left at our base camp on the beach)
- Remember casual comfortable clothes are the best for riding
- Helmets (Quad Bike King will ensure correct fitment etc)
- Wet weather gear is available (It is advisable to bring your own if required for best fit & comfort)
- Goggles in wet weather or windy conditions (Subject to availability)
- All of our staff are proficient in first aid & have the necessary first aid kits etc