Bucks and Hens Parties
Before they say “I do” get them saying “wahoo”
Try something you’ll never forget for either your bucks or hens party. Take the Groom-to-be or Bride-to-be on one of our Quad Bike or 4WD adventures and let them have a fantastic and memorable experience.
One of the most popular activities for our Bucks and Hens bookings is our SUPER COMBO! There is something for everyone in this, quadding over the huge dunes, heading down to the beachfront to see the views and beyond, why not grab some awesome group photos, then twisting and turning back to the launch area. Then we let you loose in the Sandpit to tear up the sand!
We can cater for groups from 1-20! We believe in safety and will have the safest guide to customer ratio. We will always treat our customers as individuals and we can be sure no one wants to be pressured to keep up, or slow down to suit the “group”. No one will be left behind; no one will be forced to keep up at Quad Bike King.
What to bring
- Long Pants (you can choose to wear shorts at your own discretion)
- Enclosed Shoes (this is essential)
- Sunglasses (Prescription glasses can be worn)
- Jacket (light weight jacket if windy or overcast)
- Sunscreen & Hat – Slip, Slop, Slap!
- Bottled Water (this can be left at our base camp on the beach)
- Remember casual comfortable clothes are the best for riding
- Helmets (Quad Bike King will ensure correct fitment etc)
- Wet weather gear is available (It is advisable to bring your own if required for best fit & comfort)
- Goggles in wet weather or windy conditions (Subject to availability)
- All of our staff are proficient in first aid & have the necessary first aid kits etc
While on tour
Quad bike riding can be dangerous so you should not:
- Race or ride at speeds considered dangerous to myself or others (including shortcuts)
- Vary, deter or change course from the lead tour guide riding line and trail given and demonstrated by the tour guide
- Ride if you suffer back, neck, or heart conditions and/or have any other pre-existing conditions or injuries
- Consume alcohol or drugs before driving