Take your team building to the next level
Whether it be for an end-of-year Christmas party or a team development day, we offer a range of tailored packages for any size corporate group. Treat your employees to an experience they wont soon forget.
We can either guide your group on a tour to the Sygna, a Norwegian freighter that lost its battle with the 1974 cyclone that hit the Newcastle coast line, or you could ‘Enter the Sandpit’ and race one another in a marked off area.
We can also arrange lunch for everyone in the group upon request.
We can cater for groups from 1-20! We believe in safety and will have the safest guide to customer ratio. We will always treat our customers as individuals and we can be sure no one wants to be pressured to keep up, or slow down to suit the “group”. No one will be left behind; no one will be forced to keep up at Quad Bike King.
What to bring
- Long Pants (you can choose to wear shorts at your own discretion)
- Enclosed Shoes (this is essential)
- Sunglasses (Prescription glasses can be worn)
- Jacket (light weight jacket if windy or overcast)
- Sunscreen & Hat – Slip, Slop, Slap!
- Bottled Water (this can be left at our base camp on the beach)
- Remember casual comfortable clothes are the best for riding
- Helmets (Quad Bike King will ensure correct fitment etc)
- Wet weather gear is available (It is advisable to bring your own if required for best fit & comfort)
- Goggles in wet weather or windy conditions (Subject to availability)
- All of our staff are proficient in first aid & have the necessary first aid kits etc
While on tour
Quad bike riding can be dangerous so you should not:
- Race or ride at speeds considered dangerous to myself or others (including shortcuts)
- Vary, deter or change course from the lead tour guide riding line and trail given and demonstrated by the tour guide
- Ride if you suffer back, neck, or heart conditions and/or have any other pre-existing conditions or injuries
- Consume alcohol or drugs before driving
[youtube id=bGfChpoUs4Q mode=”lazyload” maxwidth=”700″]