Quad Bike Super Combo
The Safari + The Sandpit
If you don’t think one Quad Bike King experience will feed your adrenaline cravings for the day – why not tackle both of our Quad Bike King adventures one after the other?
Thats right – 1.5 hours of non-stop quad riding, plus 30 minutes of 4WD travel time to and from sand dunes.
Let loose when you enter the Sandpit for 30 minutes of craziness – donuts, sideways drifting and fishtails all allowed!!
Then, mix it up with a full Safari Tour, zooming over the huge dunes, before heading down to beachfront taking in the views of the area and ocean. Saddle up, open the throttle and off into the horizon you ride.
You and your mean machine will Rule the Sands!
What to bring
- Long Pants (you can choose to wear shorts at your own discretion)
- Enclosed Shoes (this is essential)
- Sunglasses (Prescription glasses can be worn)
- Jacket (light weight jacket if windy or overcast)
- Sunscreen & Hat – Slip, Slop, Slap!
- Bottled Water (this can be left at our base camp on the beach)
- Remember casual comfortable clothes are the best for riding
- Helmets (we will ensure correct fitting)
- Wet weather gear is available and includes jackets, trousers and full-faced helmets so you can enjoy riding in wind and rain!
- All of our staff are proficient in first aid & have the necessary first aid kits
While on tour
Quad bike riding can be dangerous so you should not:
- Race or ride at speeds considered dangerous to myself or others (including shortcuts)
- Vary, deter or change course from the lead tour guide riding line and trail given and demonstrated by the tour guide
- Ride if you suffer back, neck, or heart conditions and/or have any other pre-existing conditions or injuries
- Consume alcohol or drugs before driving
Minimum age of rider
Children can ride from age 12 years but they must be 120cm tall or more.
Doubling is not permitted on quad bikes.
Our bikes are not over powering therefore the whole family can share in the experience.
You may also like
Zoom across the rugged sand dunes of incredible Stockton Beach. Bump and bounce over soft and hard packed sand, explore huge dips and hills. Finish off with visiting the amazing site of Sygna Shipwreck.
Unlimited fun for thrill-seekers! Drift around the sand dune circuit, master donuts and race your mates. No instructors to follow. Make it your own unique, truly exhilarating experience.