Our most adventure-packed ride yet!
This is a truly challenging experience for the adrenalin chasers with kilometres of riding to be done throughout the Sydney Dragway complex.
Test yourself on the bush tracks, downhills, jumps and many other obstacles we’ve laid out to get your blood pumping!
You’ll be riding 90cc Yamaha Raptors on our Sydney experiences, which are well suited to this experience.
What to bring
- Long Pants (you can choose to wear shorts at your own discretion)
- Enclosed Shoes (this is essential)
- Sunglasses (Prescription glasses can be worn)
- Jacket (light weight jacket if windy or overcast)
- Sunscreen & Hat – Slip, Slop, Slap!
- Bottled Water (this can be left at our reception)
- Remember casual comfortable clothes are the best for riding
- We are currently only running small groups of up to 10 people on this experience. Please call if you want to run larger groups.
- Helmets (Quad Bike King will ensure correct fitting)
- Body armour, knee and elbow guards
- Sunglasses if you don’t have them
- All of our staff are proficient in first aid & have the necessary first aid kits
What care to take
Quad bike riding can be dangerous so you should not:
- Race or ride at speeds considered dangerous to myself or others (including shortcuts)
- Vary, deter or change course from the lead tour guide riding line and trail given and demonstrated by the tour guide
- Ride if you suffer back, neck, or heart conditions and/or have any other pre-existing conditions or injuries
- Consume alcohol or drugs before driving
Minimum age of rider
Children can ride from age 12 years but they must be 130cm tall or more.
Doubling is not permitted on quad bikes.
Our bikes are not over powering therefore the whole family can share in the experience.
The bikes are unsuited to riders over 110kg
Quad bikes are dangerous, especially when riders deviate from our instructions. Unruly behaviour cannot be tolerated and we reserve the right to turn away riders and groups. We also may require a deposit in advance of a ride as an incentive for you to maintain your own safety and that will be drawn upon if you drive recklessly.
Book the Track
– Training + 60 mins driving
– Times: 10am – 4.30pm
– Weekends and school holidays
DURING SYDNEY DRAGWAY EVENTS
– Training + 45 mins driving
– For some major Dragway events we are closed
– Check our calendar below to find availability
60 MIN RIDES
– Adults $99pp
– Children $79pp
– Family (2A+2C) $299
45 MIN RIDES
– Adults $79pp
– Children $59pp
– Family (2A+2C) $239
Spectator Entrance, not the Competitor Entrance