Start your adventure today
Stockton Beach is your kingdom; choose a 350cc Yamaha Grizzly, or 150cc Kymco quad bike and press the accelerator down. Put your machine through its pace and a smile on your face… or if you’re not in a fast-paced frame of mind, hang back and enjoy the dunes, which look like deserted island one moment and moon landing the next.
For 60 sublime minutes, you and your mean machine will rule the sands… you’ll never know an hour to go so fast. The total experience is 1.5 hours with 1 hour of quad riding including a visit to the Sygna Wreck, plus 30 minutes of 4WD travel time to and from sand dunes.
What to bring
- Long Pants (you can choose to wear shorts at your own discretion)
- Enclosed Shoes (this is essential)
- Sunglasses (Prescription glasses can be worn)
- Jacket (light weight jacket if windy or overcast)
- Sunscreen & Hat – Slip, Slop, Slap!
- Bottled Water (this can be left at our base camp on the beach)
- Remember casual comfortable clothes are the best for riding
- Helmets (we will ensure correct fitting)
- Wet weather gear is available and includes jackets, trousers and full-faced helmets so you can enjoy riding in wind and rain!
- All of our staff are proficient in first aid & have the necessary first aid kits
While on tour
Quad bike riding can be dangerous so you should not:
- Race or ride at speeds considered dangerous to myself or others (including shortcuts)
- Vary, deter or change course from the lead tour guide riding line and trail given and demonstrated by the tour guide
- Ride if you suffer back, neck, or heart conditions and/or have any other pre-existing conditions or injuries
- Consume alcohol or drugs before driving
Minimum age of rider
Children can ride from age 12 years but they must be 130cm tall or more.
Doubling is not permitted on quad bikes.
Our bikes are not over powering therefore the whole family can share in the experience.
[youtube id=”1gHif7tHIq0″ mode=”lazyload” maxwidth=”700″]
You may also like
Unlimited fun for thrill-seekers! Drift around the sand dune circuit, master donuts and race your mates. No instructors to follow. Make it your own unique, truly exhilarating experience.