Enter the SandPit at Port Stephens, or for older children challenge yourself on the Safari Tour for a birthday experience you won't soon forget. Challenge one another to the ultimate quad biking challenges as you hone those driving skills. It’s a Bad Ass Birthday not soon forgotten! Group packages available and kids as young as 8 years old can ride their very own Quad Bike on the Sandpit and 16 years olds on the Tour.
Bucks & Hens Parties
Before you get wasted and do all the crazy ‘Bucks’ or ‘Hens’ activities, make time for some Quad Bike action on Stockton Beach and the Sand Dunes. Enter the SandPit for the ultimate quad racing challenge, or tackle the large sand dunes on the Safari Tour, or ask us to customise an Quad Bike King Adventure to suit your group needs.
“When I was growing up all I wanted was a motorbike”. We hear that a lot. Kids will absolutely love one of our Quad Bike King Adventures. Enter the ‘SandPit’, or challenge yourselves on the Safari adventure, either way your kids will love it!! Kids as young as 8 years can ride their own bike.
Test yourself on our various quad bike experiences, only 30 minutes from Nelson Bay. We can cater for large groups and offer an action-packed morning or afternoon on Stockton Beach Sand Dunes. Plenty of activities to bring out the best in your team and improve moral leaps and bounds.
Q: Group sizes
We can cater for groups from 1 to 20!
We believe in safety and will have the safest guide to customer ratio. We will always treat our customers as individuals and we can be sure no one wants to be pressured to keep up, or slow down to suit the “group”. No one will be left behind; no one will be forced to keep up at Quad Bike King.
Q: Minimum age of rider
- Children can ride from age 8 years but they must be 130cm tall or more.
- Doubling is not permitted on quad bikes.
- Our bikes are not over powering therefore the whole family can share in the experience.
Q: We provide
- Helmets (we will ensure correct fitting)
- All of our staff are proficient in first aid & have the necessary first aid kits
- Safety Briefing
- Quad Bike Operating Instructions
Q: What to bring
- Long Pants (you can choose to wear shorts at your own discretion)
- Enclosed Shoes (this is essential)
- Sunglasses (Prescription glasses can be worn)
- Jacket (light weight jacket if windy or overcast)
- Sunscreen & Hat – Slip, Slop, Slap!
- Bottled Water (this can be left at our base camp on the beach)
- Remember casual comfortable clothes are the best for riding
Q: While on tour
Quad bike riding can be dangerous so you should not:
- Race or ride at speeds considered dangerous to myself or others (including shortcuts)
- Vary, deter or change course from the lead tour guide riding line and trail given and demonstrated by the tour guide
- Ride if you suffer back, neck, or heart conditions and/or have any other pre-existing conditions or injuries
- Consume alcohol or drugs before driving
For more information or to book a group packages
Save $25pp with your NSW Dine and discovery vouchers.