Quad Bike King recognises that your privacy is important, and we are committed to the protection of the personal information we collect from you.
This policy explains how Quad Bike King manages the personal information that we collect, use and disclose, and how to contact us if you have any questions or seek further information about our management of your personal information.
In this policy ‘Quad Bike King’, ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ refers to (and this policy applies to), any website, or application (including mobile) that is owned or operated by Quad Bike KingAdventure Tours Pty Ltd (ABN 48600 785 966), or its related bodies corporate, as applicable.
This policy does not cover personal information collected or held by Quad Bike King (or any of its related bodies corporate, as applicable) about its employees.
2. TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT AND HOLD
The personal information that we collect and hold is what is reasonably required for us to perform our business activities and functions. The types of information may include:
- Contact information such as name, address, email, gender & age etc.
- Server IP Address, date & time of visit, pages visited etc.
- Location and tracking data
3. USE OF INFORMATION
Your Personal Information may be collected, used and stored by us for various reasons including:
- Processing Bookings that you have made, including any bookings from 3rd party sites using our booking engine(s)
- In providing delivery of our products or services to you
- Assisting you with any queries you may have
- Direct Marketing, promotions, special offers or competitions
- In compliance with any legal requirements
- To facilitate our internal business operations including analysis of our services to assist us to develop new and/or improved offerings.
4. CROSS BORDER
The nature of our business requires us to engage third party companies, agents and contractors to perform or provide services on our behalf, and as such we may need to transfer, store or disclose your personal information internationally in, order to obtain such services.
5. SOCIAL MEDIA / 3RD PARTY SITES
6. LEAVING SITE / 3RD PARTY PRIVACY POLICIES
Those links are provided for your convenience and do not represent our endorsement of any linked 3rd party website. We recommend that you check the privacy policies of those 3rd parties prior to providing them with any of your personal information.
We may use "Remarketing" with Google Analytics and other platforms such as Facebook Retargeting to advertise online. These will use different cookies. Third-party vendors, such as Facebook, Google and various media agencies, may display our ads on popular websites across the Internet. These 3rd party vendors may use the cookies from our websites to inform, optimise and serve ads based on your past visits to our sites.
8. SECURITY OF INFORMATION
We take reasonable precautions to protect and safeguard your personal information from theft, modification, loss, misuse and unauthorized access. A number of methods we use include:
- Restrict access to personal information
- Internal and external premise security
- IT Password protection
- Firewall and intrusion detection systems
- Data encryption and Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
However, we cannot guarantee that the transmission of data over the Internet is totally secure. As such, any information that you choose to transmit to us over the Internet is done at your own risk. Further, despite taking reasonable precautions, we cannot guarantee against theft of personal information from our premises.
9. ACCESSING & CORRECTING INFORMATION
All enquiries regarding the access or correction of your personal information should be made in writing to our Privacy Officer using the contact information below. We typically respond to any enquires within 7 days, however it may take up to 21 days for us to respond.
10. CONTACT OUR PRIVACY OFFICER
Our Privacy Officer is committed to addressing any concerns you may have such as our handling, use, disclosure or management of your personal information.
You can contact our Privacy Officer using by email or post using the details below.