Our most adventure-packed ride yet!
Be quick to try out Sydney’s latest and greatest experience! A boon for the adrenaline chasers with kilometres of riding to be done throughout the Sydney Dragway complex.
Test yourself on the bush tracks, downhills, jumps and many other obstacles we’ve laid out to get your blood pumping!
We’ve got a new fleet of Yamaha Raptors waiting for you! You’ll get fully kitted out in safety gear, trained on the use of the bikes and still be left with either 30, 45 or 60 minutes of driving, depending on the session you book.
Grab those handlebars for this white-knuckle experience. The video tells it all – see it below!
WHAT TO BRING
- Long Pants (you can choose to wear shorts at your own discretion)
- Enclosed Shoes (this is essential)
- Sunglasses (Prescription glasses can be worn)
- Jacket (light weight jacket if windy or overcast)
- Sunscreen & Hat – Slip, Slop, Slap!
- Bottled Water (this can be left at our reception)
- Remember casual comfortable clothes are the best for riding
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Helmets (Quad Bike King will ensure correct fitting)
- Body armour, knee and elbow guards
- Sunglasses if you don’t have them
- All of our staff are proficient in first aid & have the necessary first aid kits
Be careful. Quad bike riding can be dangerous so you should not:
- Race or ride at speeds considered dangerous to myself or others (including shortcuts)
- Vary, deter or change course from the lead tour guide riding line and trail given and demonstrated by the tour guide
- Ride if you suffer back, neck, or heart conditions and/or have any other pre-existing conditions or injuries
- Consume alcohol or drugs before driving
- Children can ride from age 12 years but they must be 130cm tall or more.
- Doubling is not permitted on quad bikes.
- The bikes are unsuited to riders over 110kg
Book the Track
– Training + 30 or 60 mins driving
– Times: 10am – 4.30pm
– Weekends and school holidays
DURING SYDNEY DRAGWAY EVENTS
– Training + 45 mins driving
– For some major Dragway events we are closed
– Check our calendar below to find availability
60 MIN RIDES
– Adults $99pp
– Children $79pp
– Family (2A+2C) $299
45 MIN RIDES
– Adults $79pp
– Children $59pp
– Family (2A+2C) $239
30 MIN RIDES
– Adults $59pp
– Children $49pp
– Family (2A+2C) $199
Spectator Entrance, not the Competitor Entrance